《穿普拉达的女王》精讲 21 加班还有华服来慰藉(在线收听

Before the benefit tonight, I need to make sure…

在今晚的慈善晚会开始前,我要求~~~

that you're both fully prepped on the guest list.

你们两个都背好来宾名单

But I thought that only the first assistant went to the benefit.

可我认为只有首席助理才能去慈善晚会

Only when the first assistant hasn't decided to become…

前提是第一助理没有变成~~~

an incubus of viral plague.

一个可怕的病原体

You'll come and help Emily.

你去帮艾米莉的忙

That's all. -Right.

就这样 -好吧

These are all of the guests. Miranda invites everyone.

这是所有来宾,马琳达把每个人都请来了

We have to make sure that they all think she knows exactly who they are.

我们必须确保让他们觉得马琳达清清楚楚的记得每一个人

And I've been studying for weeks.

我已经研究了好几个礼拜了

I have to learn all these by tonight?

我今晚就要把这一大本都记下来?

No, don't be silly, Andrea. These too.

不,别傻了,安吉丽雅,两大本

Look, you better just start without me, okay?I'll get there as soon as I can.

你们还是先开始吧,被等我了,我会尽早赶回去

Andy, come on, it's his birth…

安迪,别啊,这是他的生~~

Okay, but hurry.

好吧,不过快点

Oh, please, believe me, I will. This is the last thing that I wanna…

噢,拜托,相信我,我一定会,最不想做的就是~~~~

Ooh, I love that. Uh, I'll call you the second I'm leaving, okay?

噢,我喜欢这个。我走时给你电话,好吗?

Will that fit me?

我能穿吗?

Oh, yeah.A little Crisco and some fishing line, and we're in business.

可以,弄点润滑油和鱼线,一定能把你塞进去

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cplddnwjj/540469.html