《穿普拉达的女王》精讲 23 甜言蜜语+梦想诱惑(在线收听

Look at you. -Hello.

这是谁啊?-你好

You're… You're a vision.

你是~~~你真是梦幻仙子

Oh. Thank God I saved your job.

哦。谢天谢地我帮你保住了饭碗

You know, I figured out a few things on my own too.

这个,我自己也认真的反省了一下

Turns out, I'm not as nice as you thought.

结果发现,我没你想的那么好

I hope not.

我希望不是

Well, if it werert for the stupid boyfriend…

如果不是因为你已经名花有主~~~

I'd have to whisk you away right here and now.

我现在就把你劫走的

Do you actually say things like that to people? -Evidently.

你不会真的对别人讲这种话吧? -显然

Well, I gotta go.

我得走了

Are you sure? 'Cause my editor for New York Magazine is inside…

一定要走吗? 《纽约》杂志社的编辑在里面

and, you know, I could introduce you two.

你知道,我可以介绍你们认识

You sent over your stuff for me to look at? Remember? -Yeah.

你不是寄了一些文章给我吗?记得不? -是的

All right, I gotta admit, I only read a couple. It was a very large packet you sent.

好的,我得承认,我只看了几篇,你寄来了一大包

Yeah. -But what I did read wasrt half bad.

是 -但就我看过的来说还算好

And, you know, I think… I think you have a talent, Andy.

你知道的,我觉得 ~~~ 我觉得你很有天分,安迪

He should meet you.

他应该见见你

Why don't you come in?Just for one drink.

你干嘛不和我进去呢? 就喝杯东西

Um, okay, yeah. I guess I could for one…

好吧,是啊,就喝杯东西还是可以

No, I can't. I'm sorry, but I have to go.

不,我不可以,对不起, 我这得走了

All right. Give my best to the boyfriend.

好吧,替我向男朋友问好

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cplddnwjj/540471.html