旅游口语天天说 如何询问是否预订住处(在线收听

第一句:Do you have a hotel accommodation?

您订住的地方了吗?

A: Do you have a hotel accommodation?

您订住的地方了吗?

B: Yes, I've booked a double room at the Grand.

是的,我在格兰大饭店订了一个双人间。

第二句:Shall we go straight to the hotel?

那我们直接去宾馆好吗?

A: Sorry to interrupt you, but aren't you Mr. Han from Beijing?

很抱歉打扰您,您是从北京来的韩先生吗?

B: Oh, yes.

哦,是的。

A: How do you do? I'm Wang Yang from the Friendship Hotel. And I'm here to meet you.

您好,我是友谊宾馆的王洋,我是来这儿接您的。

B: How do you do? Wang Yang. Thank you very much.

你好,王洋,非常感谢!

A: You are welcome. You must be very exhausted after a long journey. Shall we go straight to the hotel?

不客气,远道而来一定很累了吧,我们直接去宾馆好吗?

B: OK, thanks. That's very kind of you.

好的,多谢!你人真好!

 

其他表达法:

迎接远道而来的客人,寒暄几句后,就要安置客人去旅馆休息,以解除路途的劳累,有的客人会事先预定好宾馆,若是开车送客人去,则可以说:

We'll give you a ride to the hotel. 我们开车送您过去。

或者说:

Will you please follow me? The taxi is waiting outside. 请跟我来,出租车在外面等着呢。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lykytts/542906.html