纪录片《中国春节》 第28期 团聚(6)(在线收听

Well, it was a bit of a mission, but we finally tracked down

好嘞,小任务而已,我们功成身退

and bought everything on the list.

单上的原料我们都买到了

And once we find Sue's restaurant we can get cooking.

一旦我们回到苏的饭馆,我们就能开工了

Tuck away in the depth of old Beijing,

深居北京老城的深处

Sue's place is the perfect homely spot to enjoy a traditional New Year hot pot.

苏的饭店可谓相宜之所,得以享受传统新年火锅

What would you like us to do?

我们做什么呢

So we're going to slice it up. Just slice it up.

先切片。切片就好

As we chop up all those lovely Chinese vegetables...

当我们切那些可爱的中国蔬菜时...

Look at that.

看这儿

The design of that piece.

瞧,这块的造型

We get a hearty broth on the boil and then in goes the beef.

锅里是丰盛的高汤,然后放入牛肉

Just like drop it in here.

就把它放入这儿

It is like a Chinese fondue.

看起来像中式芝士火锅

Oh, no. It sticks there.

哦,不。这儿粘住了

The pot wants to have your piece of meat.

这锅想吃你那块肉啊

It is utter genius, this.

这真是天才的发明啊

It's theatre, isn't it? It is.

很搞笑是吧?没错

I think it is done, yeah.

我想涮好了,耶

It is time to let the New Year feasting began.

新年宴要开席啦

For you guys, flowing for. Beef.

给你们,涮起来。牛肉

Hot? It's hot pot.

烫吗?这就是火锅啦

Is it true that the Chinese like a bit of chew, like bite in the food?

中国人是不是真的喜欢咀嚼,喜欢嚼食物

Yes, we call it QQ which is like chewiness.

是的,我们管这种叫有嚼劲

We like if it bounce back, that texture we really like.

我们喜欢有弹劲的,喜欢这种口感

Cooking and eating together at the table is just fantastic.

一起做饭,一起围着桌子吃,感觉太棒了

No wonder this is a New Year favourite.

无怪这是人们新年的最爱啦

This would be a great thing to do at home,

这是居家的大事

get yourself a little burner, a little pot, and get the family around.

烧起炉子,架上锅,跟家人一起

Don't burn yourself.

只是别烧着自己

You'd wind up as good as Sue, though.

但你最终会跟苏一样巧手

We'll definitely dock on.

我们肯定会靠谱的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpzgcj/543145.html