纪录片《中国春节》 第51期 团聚(29)(在线收听

The temple might seem tranquil today,

今天这庙宇看似挺平静的

but tonight, on New Year's Eve, it is a completely different story.

但在今晚的除夕夜里,那可完全是另一番景象了

Thousands of people queuing up outside the temple gates,

成千上万人在门外排着队

getting ready to burn incense and make their wishes to bring good fortune for the coming year.

都准备着进去烧香,然后祈愿来年的鸿运

The crowds are already gathering for this,

人群都已经集中起来

the most auspicious time of the New Year celebrations here in Hong Kong.

等待着香港新年庆典中的那一最吉祥的时刻

Do you think this year is going to be a good year for monkeys?

你觉得今年对属猴的人们是个好年吗

Yes. You do? Good luck for monkeys. Good luck for monkeys.

是的。真的吗?猴年行猴运。猴年行猴运

Now that I have met you, I think that everything is going to be fine. Yes. Thank you.

我现在也遇上你了,我觉得一切都会很好的。是的。谢谢

Good luck for everybody.

每个人都会好运的

How long have you been here? So that you're in the front of the queue.

你在这里多久了?你都排到了队伍前头了

Around two o'clock. Two o'clock? Yeah. Really?

大概2点来的。2点就来了。是的。真的吗

So you're gonna queue for 10 hours. It's that's important?!

那你要排10个小时。这个很重要吗

It's the lady in pink that I particularly like.

我很喜欢那位粉红衣服的女士

She's got sort of very fluffy, rather friendly looking cat on her sweatshirt,

你看她有点儿...她衣服上有只毛茸茸的可爱的猫

but her face says, "No-one messes with me."

但她一副“谁也别惹我”的表情

Now the crowd are really pushing forward.

现在人群在不断地往前面挤

There is going to be this almighty shove, I think, to get right to the front of the queue.

我想这将是一场全面推进,大家都想抢到队伍前头

I wondering if my wish earlier on at the temple should have been that I don't get crushed tonight!

想想白天在庙里祈愿的时候,真该改成祈求今晚别被踩扁的

This evening, the temple opens at 9.

今晚大黄仙祠9点开放

And being the first to enter and make an offering is considered particularly lucky.

能够最先进到庙里,抢到头柱香是非常吉利的事情

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpzgcj/543414.html