纪录片《中国美食之旅》 第52期:云南篇(10)(在线收听

'After a couple of hours, we're heading back to prepare dinner

几个小时后,我们回程用采摘的茶叶

'with the leaves we've picked.'

准备晚餐

I think the grandmother's the culinary expert.

我觉得祖母是一个烹饪专家

She's looking at me out of the corner of her eye!

她用眼角里注视着我

'Even though I've been cooking for years,

即使我从事烹饪已数年

'it's always a little nerve-wracking entering another woman's kitchen.'

进入另一位主妇的厨房仍然让我有些头疼

She was saying normally they cut the chicken into smaller pieces,

她在说通常他们把鸡切成小块

but I haven't cut it small enough!

我切得不够小

'For dinner, I'm making chicken, infused with pu-erh tea leaves.

为了晚餐,我将把鸡肉和普洱茶叶混合

'First I'm adding freshly-picked leaves and chicken

首先把新鲜的挑选过的茶叶和鸡

'to the hot oil in the wok.'

加入到锅里的热油中

I love it, it's really woody and smoky

我喜欢这样,木香和熏烟味

from the wood fire underneath.

从下面木柴燃烧的火焰传出

'After stir-frying for about four minutes, I add a cup of pu-erh tea,

翻炒后四分钟,加入一杯普洱茶

'made from sun-dried leaves.'

是由晾晒风干的叶子制成的

I'm just going to pour the tea in,

我马上会把茶倒进去

together with some of those leaves. Now I'm just going to

和一些这种叶子混合在一起,现在我将要

slowly let the chicken infuse with the flavours of the tea.

慢慢地让鸡和茶味相融

So a quick taste of the seasoning.

所以稍稍尝一下味道

You know that the infusion, that soup base,

你知道因为浸入了茶味,汤底

has now become really sort of bittersweet from the chicken.

现在因为鸡肉真的变得有点苦甜参半

It's really delicious, actually.

事实上真的很美味

I quite like the idea of putting some of these pea aubergine in!

我真的很喜欢把豌豆茄子放进去的点子

Just a handful.

只是少数

And what I might do is just add another element of sweetness,

我可能会做的就是加入另一些甜味因素

and that is from the leaves of the local pumpkin plant here.

这就是来自于这里的南瓜叶

So I'm just going to toss that with the pumpkin leaves,

所以我会拌上一些南瓜叶

in this tea chicken broth, and then, yeah! We're good to eat!

加到这份茶叶鸡汤里面,然后就可以吃了

'If you want to try this recipe at home,

如果你想在家里尝试这个配方

'you can use green tea leaves instead of pu-erh

你可以用绿色的茶叶来代替普洱茶

'and substitute the pea aubergines with diced purple aubergine.

并用紫茄子切块来替换豌豆茄子

'Now it just remains to be seen what Grandma makes of my efforts.'

现在我的努力还有待祖母的观察

She said, "The flavour is good! Not bad!"

她说:“味道很棒,不错 ”

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpzgmszl/548189.html