跟艾米莉一起学口语 第590期:爱在纽约1经典对话之接电话(Section6.1B)(在线收听

Katie's mobile phone starts to ring.

A: I think your phone's ringing sweetie.

我想你的电话响了,亲爱的。

B: You're right. It's Derek.

是的,是德里克。

A: Are you going to answer it.

你要接吗?

B: I'll call him back later. I don't want my breakfast to get cold.

我晚点再打给他。我不想让我的早餐变冷。

A: It's okay. I'll put your breakfast in oven.

没关系,我把你的早餐放在烤箱里,

B: Thanks, Mom. I'll be back soon.

谢谢,妈妈,我很快就回来。

A: Take your time.

不着急。

Katie gets up from the table and answer her mobile phone in the living room.

C: Honey, it's Derek here. Are you awake?

亲爱的,我是德里克。你醒了吗?

B: Yes, I was just having breakfast. What's up?

是的,我刚吃早饭,怎么了?

C: I made a reservation for dinner tonight.

我预约了今晚的晚餐。

B: Really? I guess you do love me, after all.

真的吗?我想你真的爱我。

C: I'll pick you up around three this afternoon.

下午三点我来接你。

B: Did you choose an expensive restaurant?

你选了一家昂贵的餐厅吗?

C: It's....er....quite expensive.

呃,非常昂贵。

B: I hope you're not taking me to Burger King, Derek.

我不希望你带我去汉堡王,德里克。

C: Oh, no. I wouldn't do that. I'm taking you to Robala.

哦,不,我才不会那样。我要带你去Robala。

B: Robala? I've never heard of it.

Robala? 我从没听过。

C: It's a vegetarian restaurant.

是一家素食餐厅。

B: That sounds healthy.

听起来很健康。

C: But we can't eat out again this month. We need to save money.

但是这个月我们不能再大吃大喝了,我们需要省钱。

B: Why do we need to save money?

我们为什么要省钱?

C: To buy a house.

买房子。

B: But a house is so expensive.

但是房子很贵。

C: That's why we need to save money.

所以我们要省钱。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/amlxky/548784.html