跟艾米莉一起学口语 第597期:"我请客"的N种表达(在线收听

你付钱

You're paying.

我请客

I'll treat you.

It's my treat today.

It's on me.

Be my guest.

Let me pay the bill.

bartender

酒保

A: Do you want to have a drink?

你想来一杯吗?

B: Sorry, I can't. I have to get home before 4 o'clock.

抱歉,不行。四点之前我要赶回家。

A: To see your boyfriend?

见你男朋友?

B: To feed my dog.

喂狗。

A: I'm sure your dog can wait.

我肯定你的狗可以等。

B: You don't know him.

你不了解他。

A: Come on, just a quick drink, please.

别这样,只是很快的一杯。

B: Okay, okay. I'll come. But just one drink and you're paying.

好吧,好吧,我来。但是只喝一杯,你付钱。

A: Of course. Let's go. I know a great place.

当然,我们走吧,我知道一个很棒的地方。

In the bar(在酒吧)

A: What do you want to drink?

你想喝什么?

B: A vodka and orange juice, please.

伏特加酒和橙汁。

A: I'll be back in a moment.

我一会就来。

B: Take your time. I'm enjoying the music.

不着急,我正在享受音乐。

Michael goes over a bar. The bartender approaches him.

米歇尔走向酒吧,酒保走向他。

C: Hi, what can I get you?

嗨,想喝点什么?

A: I'll have a beer, please.

一杯啤酒。

C: Here you go. Anything else?

给您。还要别的吗?

A: A vodka and orange juice.

伏特加酒和橙汁。

C: I'm afraid we don't have any orange juice tonight.

我恐怕今晚已经没有橙汁了。

A: You don't have any orange juice? But this is a bar.

没有橙汁?但是这是酒吧。

C: We'll have some more tomorrow.

明天我们会有。

A: I can't wait that long.

我等不了那么久。

C: Vodka and apple juice tastes good, too.

伏特加酒和苹果汁一样很好喝。

A: Are you sure?

你确定?

C: Oh, yes. That's what I always drink.

当然,我一直都这么喝。

A: Okay.

好的。

C: Here you go. That'll be $6.5, please.

给您,一共6.5美元。

A: $6.5? Wow! How much is the apple juice?

6.5美元?苹果汁多少钱?

C: $3.

3美元。

A: But an apple only costs 20 cents.

但是一个苹果才20美分。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/amlxky/548791.html