跟艾米莉一起学口语 第599期:过海关(在线收听

go through immigration

过海关

immigraition officer

海关官员

A: Here we are, honey. We're finally in Beijing.

到了,亲爱的,我们终于到北京了。

B: Do you have the passports? We'll have to go through immigration in a moment.

你拿着护照了吗,一会儿我们要过入境检查。

A: They should be in my carry-on luggage.

护照应该在我的手提行李里。

B: Good. I couldn't remember where they were.

好,我不记得了。

A: Here's your passport. You can relax now. Let's wait in this line. It looks shorter than the others.

这是你的护照,现在可以放心了。咱们就在这一对排队吧,这一对相比其他短。

B: I know it looks shorter, but that one is moving more quickly.

我知道,这排更短。但是那一排好像往前移动更快。

A: Okay. You wait in that one, and I'll wait in this one.

好吧,你去那等,我在这排等。

B: But I don't want to stand alone, it's boring.

但我不想一个人站在那儿,多无聊啊。

A: Then stay here.

那就呆在这儿吧。

C: Hello, passport and immigration form, please.

您好,请出示护照和入境登记表,谢谢。

A: Here you are.

给您。

C: Are you here for business or pleasure?

您来中国是出差还是游玩?

A: Pleasure. I'm here on vacation with my husband.

游玩,我和丈夫是来度假的。

C: Where have you come from today?

你们今天从哪里来?

A: JFK Airport in New York.

纽约肯尼迪机场

C: You haven't filled in the flight number on the immigration form.

您还没有在入境登记表上填写航班号。

A: Oh, I'm sorry about that.

抱歉。

C: I can do it for you. Which airline did you fly?

我可以帮你填写,您乘坐的是哪一次航班?

A: American airways.

美国航空公司。

C: Do you remember the flight number?

你还记得航班号吗?

A: No, let me check the tickets. I think it's on there. The flight number is AA007.

不记得了,我可以看一下票,我想票上面应该有。航班号是AA007。

C: How long do you plan to stay in China?

你们计划在中国逗留多久?

A: About two weeks.

大约两周。

C: Where are you planning to stay?

你们住在哪里?

A: Actually, my husband and I won a trip. A tour guide is going to meet us here and take us to our hotel.

是这样的,我和丈夫中奖赢了一次来中国度假的机会,因为导游将来这里接我们,然后带我们去酒店。

C: Okay. Here's your passport. Have a pleasant stay.

好的,这是您的护照,祝你们在北京玩的愉快。

A: Thanks.

谢谢。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/amlxky/548793.html