跟艾米莉一起学口语 第600期:接机(在线收听

A: Hey, that girl's holding a board with our name on it. Hello, my name's Kyle, and this is my wife, Sarah.

嘿,那个女孩手里举了个牌子,上面写着我们的名字。你好,我是凯尔,这是我的太太,萨拉。

B: It's wonderful to finally meet you both. I am Wang Dan.

终于见到你们了,真是太好了,我是王丹。

C: Hi. Nice to meet you.

嗨,看到你很高兴。

B: How was your flight?

你们乘坐的班机怎么样啊?

A: To be honest, I'm not really a big fan of flying.

说实话,我真是不喜欢飞行。

B: Because of all the security?

是因为这些安检?

A: No. Because it hurts my ears.

不是,因为飞行使我的耳朵疼。

B: What do you mean?

这是什么意思?

A: Every time we land or take off, my ears hurt so much.

飞机起飞和降落的时候我耳朵都会疼的厉害。

B: That's just the altitude, I guess.

我想这就是海拔反应吧。

A: Whatever it is. It hurts.

不管是什么,反正就是疼。

B: You can try taking some medicine.

你可以吃点药试试。

A: I've tried all sorts of things, but nothing works.

我已经尝试了各种方法,但是都不起作用。

B: Have you tried earplugs?

你试过耳塞吗?

A: They don't work, either.

也不起作用。

B: Well, it's lucky you're not a pilot. Let me take you to the taxi.

你没当飞行员,真是太幸运了。我带你们去打车吧。

A: Are we going straight to the hotel?

我们是直接去宾馆吗?

B: Yes. I thought you might like a rest after your flight.

是的,我想你们刚下飞机可能需要休息一下。

A: Definitely. But we'd like to get something to eat first.

肯定的,但是我们想先吃点东西。

B: That's no problem. There's a wonderful western restaurant at the hotel.

没问题,宾馆里有一个非常棒的西餐厅。

A: We were hoping to eat something Chinese.

我们希望吃点中餐的。

B: There's a wonderful Chinese restaurant at the hotel, too.

宾馆里也有很不错的中式餐厅。

A: OK, which way to the car?

好的,车在哪儿?

B: We have to go down this escalator. It's not far.

我们先下自动扶梯,不远了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/amlxky/548794.html