跟艾米莉一起学口语 第605期:"未雨绸缪"英文怎么说(在线收听

go on a business trip

出差

better safe than sorry

未雨绸缪

A: What's the weather like in Beijing, Kyle?

凯尔,北京天气怎么样

B: Cold and wet, I guess. Like New York.

又湿又冷,我想是这样,和纽约差不多吧

A: Are you excited?

你激动吗?

B: Of course.

当然。

A: This is our first trip to Asia.

这是我们第一次去亚洲啊。

B: That's not true, honey.

不对吧,亲爱的。

A: What? When did you go to Asia?

是吗,你什么时候去过亚洲?

B: Back in 1993. Before I retired.

1993年,我退休之前。

A: I didn't know that.

那我不知道。

B: It's true. I went on a business trip to Fiji.

真的,我去斐济出过一次差。

A: Fiji is not in Asia, Kyle.

凯尔,斐济不在亚洲。

B: Really? I thought it was.

什么,我原以为是呢。

A: Sorry, honey. Fiji is part of oceania.

抱歉亲爱的,斐济是大洋洲的一部分。

B: Where's my coat? by the way, I can't find it anywhere.

对了,我的大衣呢?我哪儿也找不到。

A: It's in the closet.

在衣橱里吧。

B: There are so many clothes in here, it's a mess.

那你的衣服太多了,乱七八糟的。

A: Take a look on the top shelf.

看一看最上面的隔板。

B: Okay, I've got it.

我找到了。

A: There should be an umbrella behind it.

那后面应该有一把雨伞吧。

B: You want to take an umbrella on vacation?

你要带雨伞去度假?

A: It's better to be safe than sorry.

未雨绸缪嘛。

B: If we take it, you have to carry it.

如果带着的话,你拿着。

A: You're so childish sometimes. Kyle.

凯尔,你有时候真小孩子气。

B: That's why you love me.

所以你才爱我啊。

A: Haha. You're very cute, too.

哈哈,你还很可爱。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/amlxky/548799.html