《贱女孩》精讲 03 我的新朋友(在线收听

Is that your natural hair color?

你头发本来就这个颜色?

- Yeah. - It's gorgeous.

- 是的 - 太美了

Thank you.

谢谢

See, this is the color I want.

瞧,这就是我想要的颜色

This is Damian. He's almost too gay to function.

他叫戴米恩,他一向行为夸张

- Nice to meet you. - Nice wig, Janis.

- 见到你很高兴 - 假发很漂亮啊,詹妮丝

- What's it made of? - Your mom's chest hair!

- 什么成分? - 你妈的胸毛!

- I'm Janis. - Hi, I'm Cady.

- 我叫詹妮丝 - 你好,我叫凯蒂

Do you guys know where Room G14 is?

你们知道G14室在哪儿吗?

"Health, Tuesday/Thursday, Room G14."

“卫生保健,周二/周四,G14室”

I think that's in the back building.

我想是在附楼上

- Yeah, that's in the back building. - Yeah, we'll take you there.

- 是的,在附楼 - 是的,我们带你去

Thanks.

谢谢

Watch out, please! New meat coming through!

注意啦!新来的女生要过个路!

Health. Spanish.

“卫生保健,西班牙语”

You're taking 12th-grade calculus?

你在念12年级的微积分?

- Yeah, I like math. - Why?

- 是的,我喜欢数学 - 为什么?

Because it's the same in every country.

因为它放之四海皆准

That's beautiful. This girl is deep.

妙极,这女孩很聪明

Where's the back building?

附楼在哪儿?

It burned down in 1987.

1987年就化为平地了

Won't we get in some sort of trouble for this?

是不是找起来稍微有些麻烦?

Why would we get you into trouble? We're your friends.

我们干嘛要带给你麻烦呢?我们是你朋友啊

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jnhjj/549282.html