《贱女孩》精讲 11 万圣节舞会(在线收听

See you tonight.

晚上见

Hey, Africa. You staying for the Mathletes meeting?

嗨,非洲人,你留下来,数奥队要开会

Yeah, I'll be right back.

好的,我就回来

Okay, I lied, but I had to go home and work on my costume.

好了,我撒谎了,但我必须得回家化妆

In the regular world, Halloween is when children dress up in costumes,

在常规的世界里,万圣节时,孩子们会盛妆出场

and beg for candy.

索要糖果

In Girl World, Halloween is the one night a year,

在“女孩世界”里,万圣节却是一个晚上

when a girl can dress like a total slut,

女孩们都穿得像个荡妇

and no other girls can say anything about it.

却绝不允许其他人对此稍作评论

The hard-core girls just wear lingerie and some form of animal ears.

赤身裸体的女孩们只穿上紧身胸衣戴上各种动物的耳朵

Doesn't she look great, honey?

他看起来是不是很棒,甜心?

- What are you? - I'm a mouse.

- 你扮的什么? - 老鼠

Unfortunately, no one told me about the slut rule,

很不幸,打扮放荡这个规则没人告诉过我

so I showed up like this.

于是我便以这种形象露面了

Hey.

Yes! Yes!

对!对!

Hey.

Why are you dressed so scary?

你怎么穿的这么吓人?

It's Halloween.

万圣节啊

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jnhjj/549290.html