《贱女孩》精讲 21 我自己的计划(在线收听

I know it may look like I'd become a bitch,

我知道看上去我象个婊子

but that's only because I was acting like a bitch.

但那只是因为我在扮一个婊子

Hey, I called you last night. How come you didn't call me back?

嘿,昨天我打你电话,你怎么没回我?

I got busy. Sorry.

噢,我很忙,抱歉

So you need a ride to my art show this weekend?

那周末你需要乘车去我的艺术展?

No. I have to go to Madison with my parents.

不,我得和父母去麦迪逊

I'm so sorry.

真抱歉

Well, you wanna watch a movie tonight?

嗯,今晚想去看电影吗?

Can't. I'm doing major Plastic sabotage tonight.

不行,今晚我要蓄谋对“魔鬼身材” 发动决定性的攻击

But we don't have anything planned for tonight.

但是我们今晚没有任何计划

I planned this one on my own.

哦,是我自己计划的

Love you. Bye.

爱你们,再见

Gretchen thinks you're mad at her

格雷琴认为你在生她的气

because she's running for Spring Fling Queen.

因为她参加了春季狂欢会王后的竞选

Oh, my God, I'm not mad at her. I'm worried about her.

噢,上帝,我没生她气,我是担心她

I think somebody nominated her as a joke or something.

我认为她被提名是有人在捉弄她

And when nobody votes for her, she's gonna have a total meltdown.

如果没人投她票,她会彻底崩溃

And who's gonna have to take care of her? Me.

那还有谁来安慰她?我

So you don't think anyone will vote for her?

所以你认为不会有人投她票?

Cady, she's not pretty.

凯蒂,她不漂亮

I mean, that sounds bad, but whatever.

这听上去挺糟,但是不管怎么样

The Spring Fling Queen is always pretty.

春季狂欢会的王后都是很漂亮的

And the crazy thing is, is that it should be Karen,

而疯狂的是,那应该属于克伦

but people forget about her because she's such a slut.

但是人们已经忘记了她,因为她是个荡妇

Anyway, I gotta go. I'm going to bed.

总之,我要挂了,我要上床了

Well, she's not mad at you.

呃,她没有生你的气

- Hold on. - Are you okay?

- 别挂 - 你还好吗?

- Hello? - If someone said something bad about you, you'd want me to tell you, right?

- 喂? - 如果有人说你坏话你希望我告诉你,对吗?

- No. - What if it was someone you thought was your friend?

- 不 -如果是你认为是朋友的人呢?

What are you... Hold on. Other line.

你想说什么...? 别挂,我换条线

- I'm not taking this anymore. - Good for you, Gretch.

- 我再也憋不住了 - 祝好运,格雷琴

- Hello? - Let's go out.

- 喂? - 我们出去吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jnhjj/549300.html