福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第2集 While You Were Sleeping(15)(在线收听

She really got you, huh?

那一巴掌很疼吧

Lefty. Caught me by surprise.

左撇子,我没防备

This one, leathery from slaps.

这边被打得很粗糙

This one, baby's bottom.

而这边光滑如婴儿的肌肤

Ty, what the hell are you doing here?

泰,你怎么在这里

What do you mean, what the hell am I doing here?

你这么问是什么意思

Dinner, remember? You said 6:00.

你约我6点吃晚饭,忘了吗

I didn't say anything. How did you even find this place?

我没约你啊,你怎么找到这里的

Your e-mail-- you said your friend's having

你发电子邮件给我,说你的朋友

a dinner party, I should come.

要开派对,让我也来

Ty! Such a pleasure.

泰,很高兴认识你

Joan's told me so little about you.

乔恩几乎没怎么提过你

You hacked my e-mail?

你黑了我的邮箱

"Hack" Is such an ugly word.

"黑"这个词可真难听

Joan, what's going on?

乔恩,到底是怎么回事

What does it look like, Ty?

看不出来吗,泰

It's a soiree.

是派对啊

Not sure about this, though.

这是什么啊

Bit of a party foul.

不太拿得出手吧

Unless...

除非

You know what? This was a mistake.

不好意思,这是个误会

I don't understand. Who is that guy?

我不明白,这人是谁啊

He's my...

他是我...

He's my friend, and he's a prankster,

我朋友,很爱开玩笑

and he brought you here to mess with me.

他叫你来这里是故意整我的

So... He's your boyfriend.

他是你男朋友吧

No.

不是

Wow. Uh, not even close.

绝对不是

You know what? I am so sorry.

真的很不好意思

I'm gonna call you tomorrow, okay?

我明天给你打电话,好吗

I backed out of drinks with the DA for this.

我可是放了地检官的鸽子

Tell your friend he's lucky I didn't slug him.

告诉你朋友,我没揍他算他走运

If you ever do, swing from the left.

要打的话,也记得打左脸

Where's he going? Was it something I said?

他要去哪儿,我说错话了吗

Invading my privacy, not okay.

你侵犯我的隐私,太过分了

Said the walking, talking professional invasion of privacy.

侵犯隐私,还是你更专业

I am here to work with you.

我来这里是和你共事的

I thought you understood that by now.

我认为你现在应该明白了

I'm sorry, wasn't it you that said we were

不好意思,不是你说过

supposed to be learning more about each other?

我们应该多了解彼此的吗

That's how companionship works, is it not?

陪护关系不就该这样吗

Is this because of the violin yesterday?

这都是因为昨天小提琴的事吗

Because I think you made your point

昨天你都用放火

when you set it on fire!

来表明立场了,还不够吗

Well, I haven't made my point

要是你没听进去

unless you've absorbed it.

我做什么都白搭

Friendship is not a requirement of cohabitation.

同住一个屋檐下不一定要做朋友

I'll keep my secrets; you keep yours.

我们各自守着小秘密过日子

Provided I'm still sober in five weeks,

只要接下来的五周我不碰毒品

we'll go our separate ways, hmm?

我们就可以分道扬镳了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/550977.html