福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第2集 While You Were Sleeping(18)(在线收听

You may have fooled the police.

你或许骗得了警察

You didn't fool me.

但你骗不了我

I know that you're the one

我知道就是你

who killed Casey McManus and Anna Webster.

杀了凯西·麦克马纳斯和安娜·韦伯斯特

Get out. Right now. Nurse!

出去,马上,护士

The surveillance cameras in your building.

你楼里的监控录像

The ones that support your so-called "alibi."

那些你所谓的不在场证明

You tampered with them somehow.

你肯定做了手脚

What's going on in here?

怎么回事

I'm on to you, Ms. Ellison.

我盯上你了,埃里森女士

Matter of fact, I'm way ahead of you.

更准确地说,我还想在了你前头

I know all about the third pretermitted heir.

第三个继承人的事我都知道了

What? Daddy's third bastard.

什么, 你爸的第三个私生子

I figured out who she is.

我知道她是谁了

Mary Margaret Phelps.

玛丽·玛格利特·菲尔普斯

80-33 West Tremont, Morris Heights.

住在莫里斯高地西特莱蒙街80-33号

Don't pretend like you don't already know.

别装作这事你不知道

You're not that good an actress.

你的演技可不怎么样

Holmes, back away.

福尔摩斯,退后

When I couldn't talk you out of coming,

我当时没能阻止你过来

I texted him.

就给他发了短信

Yes, that's right.

真好啊你

The opposite of help. Thank you.

这就是你说的倒忙,真感谢

You know what? It doesn't matter

但没关系

because as of tonight,

因为今天晚上

Mary Margaret has her own personal bodyguard.

玛丽·玛格利特有个私人保镖了

Me. I'll be watching her 24/7,

就是我,我会时时刻刻守着她

and I won't let you anywhere near her.

绝不让你靠近她一步

That's enough. Get off!

你够了, 滚开

Okay. That's it. Come on.

好啊,你完了,过来

You just assaulted a police officer,

你刚刚袭击了一名警察

which means you

也就是说

get to spend the night in jail. Let's go.

你今晚要蹲在牢里了,走

You haven't seen the last of me, Ms. Ellison.

我不会就此罢休的,埃里森女士

Not by a long shot.

想都别想

I will not let you hurt the third heir! Excuse me.

我不会让你伤害第三个继承人, 闪开

Do you understand me? I will not let you hurt her!

你听明白了吗,我不会让你伤害她的

Let's go.

快走

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/550980.html