福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第2集 While You Were Sleeping(22)(在线收听

Do you you close yourself off to people and

你把自己封闭起来

deny yourself things that might bring you pleasure...

还拒绝能带给你快乐的事情

not because it makes you a better investigator,

不是因为这能让你成为更优秀的侦探

but because it's some sort of penance?

而是某种自我惩罚吧

Penance?

自我惩罚

For what happened in London.

因为在伦敦发生的事

Being addicted.

你吸毒的原因

I don't know. I guess it just occurred to me

我不知道,我只是突然想到

that it might be something

人可能会在

that someone might do and not even know it.

无意识的情况下惩罚自己

Well, you always know it, Watson.

其实是有意识的,华生

If you didn't,

要是无意识的

it wouldn't be penance.

就不叫自我惩罚了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/550984.html