福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第3集 Child Predator(1)(在线收听

Hey, Adam, remember me?

亚当,还记得我吗

Going to school, huh? Yeah.

去上学吗, 对

Come on, I'll give you a ride.

上车吧,我载你一程

It's okay. It's on my way.

没事,我顺路的

What are those for?

这些是干嘛用的

They're for your parents.

给你父母的

Get in, I'll explain.

上车吧,我会向你解释的

You're not dressed.

你还没穿上衣呢

You said you'd go jogging with me this morning.

你说过今早要跟我一起晨跑的

Doesn't sound like me.

不像是我会说的话

Have you been up all night?

你熬了一宿吗

I started digging through one of the files I keep

你昨晚去睡觉之后

on open serial murders after you'd gone to bed,

我开始钻研手头的连环杀人案资料

and I lost track of time.

然后就忘记了时间

Still losing track of it, as a matter of fact,

实际上我现在依然沉浸其中

so, no jogging. Sorry.

所以我就不去了,抱歉

I thought we both agreed that a little exercise would

我记得我们达成过共识

be a good addition to your sobriety regimen.

适当的锻炼对你戒瘾后的恢复有好处

For future reference, when I say that I agree with you,

以后记着,当我说同意你的观点时

it means I'm not listening.

意味着我完全没在听

You know what else is great? Jazzercise.

还有种很棒的运动,爵士健身操

I'll get you some leg warmers, a headband.

我会给你买副护腿和头带

You'll look awesome.

看起来会很帅的

I agree with you.

我同意

The Balloon Man?

气球人

Is that who you've been researching?

这就是你在研究的人吗

Yeah. Came to my attention

对,我还在伦敦的时候

while I was still living in London.

就注意到他了

New York's very own bogeyman.

纽约独有的怪人

Obviously, you've heard of him.

显然你听说过他

Yeah. He took his first victim

对,他的第一个受害人在七年前

from Cobble Hill about seven years ago.

从科伯山住宅区被带走的

I was living just a few blocks away.

我当时就住在几个街区之外

Adam. Adam something.

叫亚当,姓什么来着

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/550985.html