侠盗罗宾汉 Robin Hood(7)(在线收听

But the old man's arrow hits the centre!

而那个老头的箭射中了靶心!

Only one man can do that! Robin Hood!

只有一个人能做到!罗宾汉!

The sheriff's man are very slow. And everyone wantsto help Robin.

郡长的手下动作太慢了。大家都想帮助罗宾。

Get him!Stop him!

抓住他!拦住他!

I don't have my silver arrow.I must go back and get it one day.Ha!Ha!Ha!

我没拿到我的银箭。总有一天我得回去把它取回来。哈哈哈!

Sir Guy Gisborne visits Lord Fitzwalter.

盖伊.吉斯本爵士拜访了菲茨沃尔特大人。

Listen,Fitzwalter.I want to marry your daughter,lady Marian.

听着,菲茨沃尔特。我想娶你的女儿,玛丽安小姐。

Oh!

哦!

No!I can never marry him! He's a bad man,and I love Robin.

不!我绝不能嫁给他!他是个坏蛋,我只爱罗宾。

I understand,my daughter.But Sir Guy can make things bad for us.

我明白,女儿。可是盖伊爵士会给我们使坏的。

I must go away.

我必须离开。

Yes,my daughter.

是的,我的女儿。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shuchongrumenji/robinhood/552682.html