《遇见你之前》精讲 10(在线收听

I'm Lou!

我是路

Yeah. You already said that

你已经说过了

Shall I make us all a cup of tea?

不如我给大家泡杯茶吧

Wrench! Where's my wrench?

扳手我的扳手呢

Mum did you turn down the gas on my veg?

妈妈你把我煮菜的火关小了吗

That's the cutlery drawer Bernard

那是餐具橱柜

And you're getting oil everywhere

你把油弄得到处都是

Everything will be soggy again

又要煮不熟了

Yeah, well, things turn up in strange places in this house

屋子里的东西都到处乱放

Auntie Lou! Auntie Lou!

路阿姨 路阿姨

You got it, didn't you?

你得到那份工作了是吧

Yeah!

Yay!

太好了

Louisa Clark working for the Traynors

为特里纳家族工作的路易莎·克拉克

Wonders will never cease

奇迹总会发生

Uh, yeah

是啊

Okay

好了

This tells you pretty much everything you need to know

基本上你应该知道的所有情况都写在这上面了

Now, I do most of the heavy lifting

大部分搬重物的活都是我来干

but there's a timetable here, so you can see what he has, when

这里的时刻表注明了他什么时间该做什么事

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yjnzqjj/555846.html