《遇见你之前》精讲 21(在线收听

So? Well, they could have left

怎么样? 他们本可以走的

They chose to stay. Yeah, no, I get it

他们选择了留下 不 我懂

Being there gave their lives more meaning

留下能让生命更有意义

But that's. But you don't agree

但是 但你不赞同

Well, to sacrifice themselves like that!

像那样牺牲自己

I mean could you even imagine?

你能想像吗

But you liked the film?

你喜欢这部电影吗

I loved it

非常喜欢

Oh, if you're laughing at me, I swear to God I'll push you out that chair

你要是在嘲笑我的话 我一定把你从轮椅上推下去

I'm not laughing at you

我没嘲笑你

The sky is clearing. Shall we get some air?

天放晴了 我们出去透透气吧

I'm just amazed that you could reach the ripe old age of what?

我只是很惊讶 你都高龄几许了

Twenty-six

26岁

Twenty-six and never have watched a film with subtitles

都26岁了还没看过带字幕的电影

Oh, well, I'm just amazed that you've reached the ripe old age of 31 without being locked in a cupboard for being such a snob

我也很惊讶 您都31岁高龄了 还没有因为这么自负被锁进碗橱里

What?

什么

ET is my favorite film

《ET外星人》是我最喜欢的电影

ET is everyone's favorite film

《ET外星人》是所有人的最爱

I've seen every Bond

每一部《007》我都看过

So has the world

全世界的人都一样

And I've got a soft spot for Armageddon

我还对《世界末日》情有独钟

Bruce Willis

布鲁斯·威利斯演的

Oil driller has to save the world from an asteroid

钻油井工人拯救地球免受小行星撞击

He does

而且成功了

That's better

这次好多了

So, what do you do with yourself when you're not here, Louisa Clark?

你不在这儿的时候都做些什么 路易莎·克拉克

I, uh, I spend time with my family

我跟家人在一起

And I go to the pub

去酒吧

I watch TV

或者看电视

I, Oh, I watch Patrick running

还有看帕特里克跑步

Patrick's your boyfriend? Yeah

帕特里克是你男朋友吗是的

But you don't run with him?

但你不陪着他跑

I'm not exactly built for it

我不适合跑步

This is an impressive list of hobbies

你的兴趣爱好可真厉害

Well, no, no. Okay, I read a bit

也不是 我还看书

And I like clothes

还喜欢服装

You like clothes?

你喜欢服装

I don't do much, okay?

我没多少爱好行了吧

I go to work and I go home and that's it

我上班回家仅此而已

Your life's even duller than mine

你的生活竟然比我的还无聊

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yjnzqjj/555857.html