《遇见你之前》精讲 32(在线收听

You've got a funny look on your face

你脸上的表情很滑稽

Please don't tell me you shaved off my eyebrows

别告诉我你把我眉毛剃了

Only the one

只剃了该剃的

Freedom? You call this freedom?

自由 你把这个叫"自由"吗

We all agreed to it

我们都同意了

Not the specifics, Jesus!

不是这样的 天哪

If I hadn't noticed the Swiss postmark

如果我注意到瑞士的邮戳

We made an agreement with Will

我们和威尔达成了协议

Six months

六个月

No, I only agreed so that we had six months to change his mind

不 我同意只是为了用六个月的时间让他改变主意

I cannot believe that you are willing to help our son end his life!

我不能相信 你竟然愿意帮我们的儿子自我了断

I'd rather that than risk him trying again alone

我宁愿这样也不想冒险看他再独自试图自杀

It wasn't a cry for help, Camilla

这不是求救 卡米拉

He meant it. You know that

他是认真的 你很清楚

Now this way we can be with him, supporting him, loving him

而这样我们可以和他一起 支持他 关爱他

He's my son! Yes, he's my son too!

他是我儿子 没错 他也是我儿子

It's his choice. This is what he wants

这是他的选择 这是他想要的

You know how much pain he's in

你知道他正忍受着多大的痛苦

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yjnzqjj/555868.html