《遇见你之前》精讲 38(在线收听

This is nice

这地方看着真不错

Yeah, I love being spoonfed in public

是啊 我可喜欢当众被人喂饭了

Hello! We'd like a table for three please

你好 我们一共三位

Of course. If I could just see your badge

没问题 可以出示下您的徽章吗

Sorry?

你说什么

This restaurant's for Premier Badge holders

这间餐厅只对贵宾徽章会员开放

Oh, well, we've got the pink badges!

我们有粉色的徽章

I'm sorry, we can only serve Premier Badge holders

抱歉 我们只服务贵宾徽章会员

Um, okay, are there any other restaurants?

好吧 请问还有别的餐厅吗

Well, there's our relaxed dining area and there are stalls outside

我们有一处餐饮休息区 外面还有小吃摊

The Pig in a Poke does a nice hog roast in a bun with apple sauce

"口袋猪"家的猪肉三明治挺不错的 里面还有苹果酱

Sharon. Can I call you Sharon? Yeah?

莎伦 我能叫你名字吗

So, it's a quiet Monday afternoon and you've got a lot of empty tables

现在是冷清的周一下午 你们也有这么多空桌

We want to buy a really expensive meal

我们就想吃一顿昂贵的大餐

We don't want to eat pork rolls at a stall even with apple sauce

我们不想去小吃摊吃什么猪肉卷 有苹果酱也不要

Oh, I'm really sorry

我很抱歉

You need a Premier Area Badge. It's policy

但你没有贵宾徽章 这是规定

Okay, okay, okay. So how much for a Premier Area Badge?

那好 那好 那个贵宾徽章要多少钱

What are we talking like another 10? Another 20?

要加多少钱十块吗 还是二十

We don't sell badges, madam

女士我们这里不卖徽章

This is a restaurant

这里是餐厅

You'll have to go to the ticket office

你们要去售票处才能买

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yjnzqjj/555874.html