《遇见你之前》精讲 44(在线收听

So, couldn't you go back to it, Will?

你不能恢复到以前的状态了吗 威尔

I mean, clearly you're still sharp as a tack

虽说你依然非常厉害

Dad! No, It's fine

爸爸 没关系的

Truth is

事实上

I thought I could crack this and then go back as if nothing had changed

我曾以为可以渡过难关 回到以前的样子 就像什么都没发生一样

Uh, I was wrong

但我错了

This is delicious, Mrs. Clark

这个非常好吃 克拉克夫人

Oh! Josie, please!

叫我乔茜就行

Well, we wanted to make today special

我们想让今天特别一点

Wish Treena could have been here

特里娜要是能在多好啊

She's the brains of the family

她是家里最聪明的人

She got put up two years at school, didn't she, Bernard?

她还得上两年学是吧伯纳德

Overtook our Lou

比我们的路聪明

Not bright enough to stop herself getting up the duff though

还不够聪明 不然就不会被搞大肚子了

Pat, shall I help you to some more chicken?

帕 再来点鸡肉吗

So, Patrick, Louisa tells me you're a personal trainer

帕特里克 路易莎跟我说你是私人健身教练

Um, life coaching, physical training, motivation

生活教练 健身教练 日常激励

Local young entrepreneur of the year, two years running

本地年度青年企业家得主连续两年

Lou tells me you were a bit of an action man before

路跟我说你以前也喜欢运动

Pat

I bet if we got you on a really good fitness regime

我可以为你制定一个健身计划

There's actually a Swedish study about how you can train muscles to remember

有一项瑞典的研究有办法帮助你训练肌肉

Patrick!

帕特里克

What? I'm just trying to

怎么了 我只是想

Yeah, well don't

我知道但是别

I'll bear it in mind

我会记着你的建议的

Thank you

谢谢

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yjnzqjj/555880.html