《遇见你之前》精讲 53(在线收听

Louisa Clark. Freddie Foster

路易莎·克拉克弗莱迪·福斯特

Yes! Yes, I saw you at the church

我在教堂见到你了

Life isn't all bad then eh?

我就说生活也没那么糟嘛

WillIAm

黑眼豆豆

Anyway, anyway, must mingle

保持联络

It's good to see you Will

见到你很高兴

And you Miss Clark

见到你也很高兴克拉克小姐

He's a nice guy

他是个好人

He fancies you

他很喜欢你

He needs glasses

他可能没戴眼镜吧

Don't do that

别这么说

You look beautiful

你很漂亮的

Well you don't look so shabby yourself

你看上去也不错啊

Ladies and gentlemen

女士们先生们

I give you the bride and groom Mr And Mrs Rupert Collins!

有请新郎新娘鲁珀特·柯林斯夫妇

Oh God!

天哪

There ought to be a law against Englishmen on dance floors

就应该禁止英国人跳舞

Bride or groom?

你是新郎还是新娘那边的

Oh, neither

都不是

You?

你是

Godmother to the bride

我是新娘的教母

Which makes me morally responsible for her

所以我要对她的品行负责

Not one of my finer acts

我可不擅长这个

Oh, you don't think much of her then?

所以你不怎么喜欢她咯

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yjnzqjj/555889.html