《遇见你之前》精讲 55(在线收听

You remember Louisa?

还记得路易莎吗

Oh, yes. Yes

记得

Anyway, you're a real star for being here

你能来真是太好了

And thank you for the um

而且谢谢你送的

For the.. Mirror

那个 那个镜子

Yes, the mirror. Absolutely love that mirror

对镜子我非常喜欢

Anyway, thank you

谢谢你

You didn't buy her a mirror

你根本没送镜子

I know

我知道

Okay, you

我说你啊

And what do you say? You gonna give me a whirl?

来跳几圈吧怎么样

What? How many of those did you drink?

什么你喝了多少酒啊

Come on, let's give these tossers something to talk about

来吧给这些蠢货们找点话题

All right

好吧

Are they all appalled?

他们是不是都震惊了

Yes

是啊

Yeah

没错

Move closer. You smell fantastic

靠近点 你真香

You never would've let those breasts so near to me

要不是我坐在轮椅上你肯定不会

if I wasn't in a wheelchair

把胸贴的离我这么近

Oh, yeah?

是啊

Well, you never would've been looking at these breasts if you hadn't been in a wheelchair

但是要不是你坐在轮椅上 你也不会看了

What? Of course I would

我当然会看了

No, you wouldn't

你不会的

You would've been too busy looking at the leggy blondes

你早就忙着看那些金发大长腿去了

The ones who can smell an expense account at 40 paces

那些从四十步外就能嗅到金子味的女人

And anyway, I would've been over there serving the drinks

而我呢 可能就在那边负责端酒

One of the invisibles

一个隐形人

Am I right?

我说的对吗

Yes, but in my defense

对 但是说实话

I was an arse

我以前确实很渣

Yep

没错

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yjnzqjj/555891.html