《遇见你之前》精讲 70(在线收听

I tried, Dad

我尽力了爸

I tried so hard

真的尽全力了

but I failed

可还是失败了

Who says you failed?

谁说你失败了

I'm not sure anyone in the world

恐怕这世上

could ever persuade that man

没有任何人能说服他

once he'd set his mind to something

一旦他下定了决心

You can't change who people are

你无法改变人的本性

Then what can you do?

那我该怎么做

You love them

给他们以爱

No one could have done more than you

没人能做得比你更好了

You have a heart as big as that castle and I love you for it

你的心和那座城堡一样宽阔 爸爸为你自豪

Have you seen them? Mr Traynor?

你见到特里纳先生了吗

They left. This morning

他们已经走了 今早走的

Dad, have I made a huge mistake?

爸 我是不是做错了

Call them

打电话给他们

You still have time

现在还来得及

Don't worry. Mum will come round

妈妈会理解的 别担心

I'll talk to her

我会跟她谈的

You're doing the right thing Lou

你做的没错路

You have to go

你必须得去找他

You were useless until you met him

是他造就了现在的你

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yjnzqjj/555906.html