《大西洋帝国》精讲 第一季第1集(13)(在线收听

Pardon me.

等我一下

Your friends from Chicago checked in. The new york Gangs too.

您芝加哥的朋友和纽约黑帮的人都住进酒店了

We're all set for tonight then? 8:00, the Traymore.

今晚几点碰面, 八点在特雷摩尔

Good.

好的

Say, Nuck, I was hoping to bend your ear

努克,我有话要跟你说

Drop her off then meet me at the Pier later.

先送她回去,待会去码头找我

The laddie told the girlie he must go away

小伙子告诉姑娘他该走了

Oh, and her little heart with grief 'most broke

姑娘的心悲伤破碎

Well, she said, "You know I love you, honey

她说,宝贝你知道我爱你

I love you, honey, best of all

我爱你,你是我的至爱

So, baby, don't go away"

请你不要离开

Just as he went to go

他离开的那天

It grieved the girlie so

姑娘伤心无比

These words

这些话儿

He heard her say

她曾告诉他

SomeOf

有朝

These days

一日

Oh, you'll miss me, honey

宝贝你会想起我

Some of these days

有朝一日

You're gonna feel so lonely

你会感到孤单寂寞

You're gonna miss my hugging

你会怀念我的怀抱

You're gonna miss my kissing

你会怀念我的亲吻

You're gonna miss me, honey

你会怀念我,宝贝

When I'm far away

当我背井离乡时

I feel so lonely

我多么孤单寂寞

Just for you only

只因没有你的陪伴

Mmm, you know, honey

宝贝你会明白

I let you have your way

我不再阻拦

And when you leave me

但你离开我的时候

I know it will grieve me...

我肯定会伤心欲绝

It's best you leave me here.

在这里停车吧

What was that?

为什么

Please could you leave me here? Right here?

请让我在这里下车吧, 这里吗

Okay. Thank you.

好的, 谢谢你

May I help you inside? I'm fine.

我扶你进去吧, 我没事

You sure? Thank you.

真的吗, 谢谢你

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dxydgjj/555979.html