《大西洋帝国》精讲 第一季第1集(17)(在线收听

I wanted to serve my country.

我想效忠祖国

And nearly get yourself killed.

自己还差点死掉

Did it ever occur how your girl might feel about that?

你考虑过,你的女人的感受吗

Your little boy?

你儿子呢

Look, if that was my fate, then so be it.

如果这就是我的命,我愿意接受

And he wants to be in politics.

他还想从政

You know who dies for their country, kid?

你知道谁为国家而死吗

Fucking rubes, that's who.

全是乡巴佬

Yeah well, I'm home now, Nuck.

如今我回来了,努克

So how about it? Had you stayed in school,

您考虑一下, 如果你上过学

It'd have been you in that job and not Ryan.

那职位就肯定是你的了

All right, so you're punishing me. Is that it?

这么说,你是在惩罚我了,是这样吗

You're punishing me. I'm telling you to slow down,

你在惩罚我, 我让你慢慢来

Get the lay of the land.

熟悉下环境

You've been home now what? A month?

你回来才多久,一个月

Nucky, I'm not the same kid that left.

努基,我不再是从前的我

I've seen things.

我目睹了很多

I've done things.

经历了很多

Well, how are we gonna keep you down on the farm?

那把你安排在农场怎么样

I'm serious. I know.

我是认真的, 我知道

All right, look,

好吧

That's 1,000 bucks. Go buy yourself a decent suit

这是一千美元,买身得体的西装

I don't want your money!

我不需要你的钱

A fella hands you a grand, you tell him to fuck himself?

别人给你一千大洋你还不要

You're a pip, kid, I gotta say.

我得说,你真是傻孩子

Nucky, all I want is an opportunity.

努基,我想要的是机会

This is America, ain't it? Who the fuck's stopping you?

这是美国,谁会阻止你

Come on, let's go.

走了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dxydgjj/555983.html