《大西洋帝国》精讲 第一季第1集(25)(在线收听

Jeez, a half million dollars can you imagine that?

五十万美元,你能想象吗

How old is what is he, like our age?

他才多大,也就我们这么大吧

22, 23 maybe.

二十二三岁的样子

You guys gonna get into the liquor business too?

你们也要蹚走私酒那滩浑水吗

Colosimo says no. Too much heat from the law.

科洛西莫不统一,不想往枪口上撞

Says there's enough money in our whorehouses.

而且妓院的收益已经不少了

But you don't agree?

但你不同意

I'm Johnny's muscle. Who gives a fuck what I think?

我不过是强尼的马仔,谁会在乎我的想法

Yeah. If you get in trouble, don't call me.

是啊, 你有什么麻烦,别找我

You call my brother. And so what you want to do

找我弟弟就行,有什么要求

Just ask for Lolly. He'll be expecting you.

尽管去问罗利,他会给你安排

I'd wish you luck, but it sounds like you don't need it.

本想祝你好运,不过看来你是不需要了

We make our own luck. True enough.

干这行靠本事不靠运气, 说得没错

Hey, nice talking to you, huh?

跟你聊得很愉快

You too. Jimmy Darmody.

我也是, 吉米·达莫迪

Al capone. All right, Al.

阿尔·卡波尼, 好的,阿尔

Mr. Thompson, thank you very very much.

汤普森先生,非常感谢

The lobsters are very good. You paid. I'm a happy man.

龙虾很美味,让您破费了,我吃的很开心

Next time we come to your place, you pay for it.

这何足挂齿,下次到宝地还要烦您破费

Eh, any time. You kick in the clams.

随时恭候, 你来买单

Ahhh! A joke, yeah.

哈哈哈, 玩笑而已,玩笑

Thanks again. A Pleasure. You come to Chicago,

多谢,讨扰了, 下次你来芝加哥

I fix you up. All right.

包君满意, 一定一定

Jimmy, stop with the clams.

吉米,别那这个开玩笑了

But, you know It's a joke.

但是 那就是个玩笑

Americans they like to make a joke.

美国佬爱开玩笑

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dxydgjj/555991.html