80.珍珠奶茶(在线收听

Bubble Tea 珍珠奶茶

  A: Why do they call this bubble tea?

  A: 他们为什么叫这种珍珠奶茶?

  B: I think it's because of the balls on the bottom.

  B: 我想这是因为底部的球。

  A: They don't look like bubbles to me.

  A: 他们看起来不像泡泡。

  B: I told my sister they were frog eggs.

  B: 我告诉我妹妹他们是青蛙蛋。

  A: Did she believe you?

  A: 她相信你吗?

  B: Yes. She started crying.

  B: 是的。她开始哭了。

  A: Why was she crying?

  A: 她为什么哭?

  B: She said I was mean for eating baby frogs.

  B: 她说我讨厌吃青蛙宝宝。

  A: I agree with your sister; you're pretty mean.

  A: 我同意你姐姐的意见;你太坏了。

  B: It was just a bit of fun.

  B: 这只是一点乐趣。

  A: Well, did you know they're really fish eyes?

  A: 你知道他们真的是鱼眼吗?

  B: You're definitely not funny.

  B: 你绝对不好笑。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jdsyyydh/yszx/556332.html