《足迹》精讲04(在线收听

  What do you do, by the way?

  顺便问一下 你是做什么的?

  I’m an actor.

  我是个演员。

  Good God.Are you really?

  上帝 是真的吗?

  I thought Maggie said you were a hairdresser.

  我记得玛吉说你是个美发师。

  She must have been talking about someone else.

  她一定是在讲另一个人。

  You mean another friend?

  你是指别的朋友?

  Another friend?

  别的朋友?

  She tends to have more than one friend.

  她不只一个朋友。

  Does she?Oh, yes.

  是吗? 噢是的。

  I’m her only friend.

  我是她唯一的朋友。

  She must be lonely.

  她一定感到寂寞。

  She’s not.

  她没有。

  Acting is a pretty precarious profession, isn’t it?

  演员是一个相当不稳定的职业不是吗?

  What are you acting in at the moment?

  你目前在演哪部戏?

  I’m out of work.

  我现在失业了。

  I drive cars now and again, chauffeuring.

  我平时开车做私人司机。

  Poor chap.

  可怜的人。

  Oh, tough life.I keep my head above water.

  噢 艰难的生活还能活。

  What's the role you play?

  你都演些什么类型的角色?

  Killers, mostly.

  大部分是杀手。

  Sex maniacs, perverts.

  色情狂、变态。

  But you’re so charming.

  但你很有魅力。

  Yes, I know.Anyway, what about this divorce?

  是的这我知道 先不说这个 离婚的事怎么样?

  What’s your position, exactly?

  你对离婚是什么态度 确切点儿说?

  All in good time.

  时候刚好。

  Come in.

  进来。

  Have a seat.Make yourself comfortable.

  请坐 别拘束。

  I understand you’re fucking my wife.

  我明白你在干我妻子。

  That’s right.Right.

  没错 是的。

  Yes, right.

  对 没错。

  So we’ve cleared that up.We have.

  这点我们算是弄清楚了,是的。

  I thought you might deny it.Why would I deny it?

  我以为你会否认我为什么要否认?

  Well, she is my wife.Yes, but she’s fucking me.

  当然她是我的妻子 是的 但是她在干我。

  Oh, she’s fucking you too?Well, I’ll be buggered.

  喔她也在干你? 那我就是被鸡奸了。

  Sorry.Yes, it’s mutual.

  抱歉 是的 这是相互的。

  You take turns?We fuck each other.

  你们轮流干? 我们互相干。

  That’s what people do.Yeah, yeah, yeah.I follow.

  人们都这么做噢 是的 没错 我明白。

  We’re in love.You’re in love?

  我们相爱 你们相爱?

  That’s right.

  没错。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjjj/556548.html