《大学之旅》精讲22(在线收听

  Are you serious?

  你有没有搞错?

  Construction?

  施工?

  We're off-schedule as it is.

  我们已经误了行程

  We're never gonna be able to make it to Pitt in time.

  我们别指望按时赶到匹兹堡

  - We're gonna have to use the siren. - Absolutely not.

  - 我们该用警报汽笛 - 绝对不可以

  No one touches my siren.

  任何人都不可以碰我的汽笛

  Dad, desperate times call for desperate measures.

  爸爸 非常时期得用非常办法

  Mel, getting to a slumber party is not an emergency, okay? Mel

  去个无聊的派对不是紧急事件 知道了吗?

  Now reach in my bag and hand me P-GPS.

  把我包打开把P-GPS给我

  What's P-GPS?

  什么是P-GPS?

  Police Global Positioning System.

  警用全球定位系统

  Why don't you just call it "Police G-P-S"?

  为什么你不叫它"警用G-P-S"?

  Because its name is P-GPS.

  应为它的名字就是P-GPS

  Okay, Dad. Here you go.

  好的 爸爸 给你

  There you go, P-GPS. Oh, P-GPS.

  好了 P-GPS 噢 P-GPS

  P-GPS, route fastest time to I-23.

  P-GPS 找去I-23最快的路

  Calculating distance to I-23.

  正在计算去I-23的距离

  - Thank you, P-GPS. - Thank you!

  - 谢谢 P-GPS - 谢谢你!

  - No. Thank you. - Thank you!

  - 不 谢谢你 - 谢谢你!

  - No. Thank you. - Thank you!

  - 不 谢谢你 - 谢谢你!

  - At the next intersection, turn right. - P-GPS.

  - 在下一个十字路口 右转 - P-GPS

  At the next intersection, turn right.

  在下一个十字路口 右转

  At the next intersection, turn right. Next intersect... The next...

  在下一个十字路口 右转 下一个十字路口... 下一个...

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dxzljj/556923.html