《大学之旅》精讲25(在线收听

  Didn't think you were coming. -What are you doing?

  -不知道你要来 -你干嘛呢?

  Come on. Don't play at being jealous.

  算了 别吃醋了

  l'm not playing at anything.

  我可没有

  lt was just a show.

  不过是表演而已

  Well, l didn't like it.

  我不喜欢

  lt's not like l was doing it for real. l was just adding a little flavor.

  又不是玩儿真的 调剂一下而已

  Keep yourself looking this fine, you ain't never gotta worry.

  你一直这么好看的话 就没什么可担心的

  Excuse me?

  什么?

  Hey, Grant. Where are you at? Your city needs you. Grant

  你在哪儿呢? 你的城市需要你

  Sit down with your girls, have another drink on me...

  和你的朋友们一块儿坐下 喝一杯 我掏钱

  ...and watch your man do his thing.

  看你的男人我跳舞

  He's just being a man.

  男的不都这样么

  There isn't a single woman in here that wouldn't kill to be with him.

  这儿没有哪个女人不哭着喊着要跟他的

  -Don't make it easy on them. -You know you don't deserve that.

  -别给她们机会 -你知道他不该那样对你

  lt's not that big of a deal.

  没那么严重

  Didn't l tell you to keep your distance from my girl?

  我没告诉你要离我的女朋友远点么?

  See, now, l thought you was just pretending again.

  看 你又在装了

  New York City, where you at? Rep your city, it's your turn!

  纽约你在哪儿? 轮到你了!

  Grant, they need you on the floor. Grant

  他们需要你

  When l'm done, you better be gone...

  你最好在我跳完之前就滚

  ...bootlicker.

  马屁精

  -l can take care of myself. -l know you can.

  -我能照顾我自己 -我知道

  No, really. Grant is not someone you want to mess with.

  真的 你不能惹Grant

  Somebody's gonna have to bring him down a notch.

  必须有人给他点颜色看

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dxzljj/556926.html