《大学之旅》精讲44(在线收听

  I want you to trust me.

  我想让你信任我

  Guess I still see you as that little six-year-old girl

  想想我还是把你看成六岁的小孩子了

  singing Double Dutch Bus.

  唱着那首 双截公车

  I'm not that little girl anymore, Daddy.

  我已经不再是个小女孩了 爸爸

  I've grown up.

  我长大了

  Reality is, you've shown me I can trust you.

  确实如此 你已经让我看到我能信任你

  You have.

  你已经做到了

  Okay, I'll make a deal with you.

  好了 我要和你做个协议

  Now let's get you to Georgetown.

  现在让我送你去Georgetown

  Deal.

  成交

  I don't care if Bob's here or not, we got to be in DC by 3:30.

  我不在乎Bob是否在这 我们必须在3:30前到华盛顿

  DC. Flow with me, Mel. Flow with me!

  华盛顿 跟着我 Mel 跟我走!

  Excuse me. Excuse me!

  打扰一下 打扰一下!

  - Is the plane going to Washington? - Yeah, but it's for team members only.

  - 这架飞机去华盛顿吗? - 是的 但这是队员专用的

  We got a police emergency. You have to let us on that plane.

  警方紧急任务 我们必须乘坐这架飞机

  Big time. Huge divers.

  一流的 很棒的跳水运动员

  Since I was a baby.

  小时候就是了

  Well, climb on board.

  好吧 登机吧

  You got me running going out of my mind

  你让我疯狂

  You got me thinking that I'm wasting my time

  你让我浪费自己的时间

  Don't bring me down

  不要打击我

  No, no, no, no, no

  不 不 不 不

  I'll tell you once more before I get off the floor

  下马之前再跟你说一次

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dxzljj/556945.html