羊皮卷之三(2)(在线收听

I will toil and I will endure.

我要辛勤耕耘,忍受苦楚。

I will ignore the obstacles at my feet

我放眼未来,勇往直前,

and keep mine eyes on the goals above my head,

不再理会脚下的障碍。

for I know that where dry desert ends, green grass grows.

我坚信,沙漠尽头必是绿洲。

I will persist until I succeed.

坚持不懈,直到成功。

I will remember the ancient law of averages

我要牢牢记住古老的平衡法则,

and I will bend it to my good.

鼓励自己坚持下去,

I will persist with knowledge that each failure to sell

因为每一次的失败

will increase my chance for success at the next attempt.

都会增加下一次成功的机会。

Each nay I hear will bring me closer to the sound of yea.

这一次的拒绝就是下一次的赞同,

Each frown I meet only prepares me for the smile to come;

这一次皱起的眉头就是下一次舒展的笑容。

Each misfortune I encounter will carry in it the seed of tomorrow's good luck.

今天的不幸,往往预示着明天的好运。

I must have the night to appreciate the day.

夜幕降临。回想一天的遭遇。我总是心存感激。

I must fail often to succeed only once.

我深知,只有失败多次,才能成功。

I will persist until I succeed.

坚持不懈,直到成功。

I will try, and try, and try again.

我要尝试,尝试,再尝试。

Each obstacle I will consider as a mere detour to my goal

障碍是我成功路上的弯路,

and a challenge to my profession.

我迎接这项挑战。

I will persist and develop my skills as the mariner develops his,

我要像水手一样,

by learning to ride out the wrath of each storm.

乘风破浪。

I will persist until I succeed.

坚持不懈,直到成功。

Henceforth, I will learn and apply another secret of those who excel in my work.

从今往后,我要借鉴别人成功的秘诀。

When each day is ended,

过去的是非成败,

not regarding whether it has been a success or a failure,

我全不计较,

I will attempt to achieve one more sale.

只抱定信念,明天会更好。

When my thoughts beckon my tired body homeward

当我精疲力歇时,

I will resist the temptation to depart.

我要抵制回家的诱惑,

I will try again.

再试一次。

I will make one more attempt to close with victory,

我一试再试。

and if that fails I will make another.

争取每一天的成功,

Never will I allow any day to end with a failure.

避免以失败收场。

Thus will I plant the seed of tomorrow's success

我要为明天的成功播种,

and gain an insurmountable advantage over those who cease their labor at a prescribed time.

超过那些按部就班的人。

When others cease their struggle,

在别人停滞不前时,

then mine will begin,

我继续拼搏,

and my harvest will be full.

终有一天我会丰收。

I will persist until I succeed.

坚持不懈,直到成功。

Nor will I allow yesterday's success to lull me into today's complacency,

我不因昨日的成功而满足,

for this is the great foundation of failure.

因为这是失败的先兆。

I will forget the happenings of the day that is gone,

我要忘却昨日的一切,

whether they were good or bad,

是好是坏,都让它随风而去。

and greet the new sun with confidence that this will be the best

我信心百倍,迎接新的太阳,

day of my life.

相信"今天是此生最好的一天"。

So long as there is breath in me, that long will I persist

只要我一息尚存,

For now I know one of the greatest principles of success;

就要坚持到底,因为我已深知成功的秘诀:

if I persist long enough

只要坚持不懈

I will win.

就会成功

I will persist.

坚持不懈,

I will win.

终会成功。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sjszwddtxysy/557030.html