《指环王》精讲26(在线收听

How do we know this Strider is a friend of Gandalf?

你怎么知道神行客是甘道夫的朋友?

I think a servant of the enemy would look fairer and feel fouler. He's foul enough.

我想魔君的仆役看起来会更体面、更令人厌恶。他够让人厌恶了。

We have no choice, but to trust him.

没办法,只能相信他。

But where is he leading us?

他要带我们去哪里?瑞文戴尔·詹吉先生。

To Rivendell, Master Gamgee. To the house of Elrond.

精灵王爱隆的家。

Did you hear that? Rivendell. We're going to see the Elves.

你们听到吗?瑞文戴尔。我们要去见精灵。

Gentlemen, we do not stop till nightfall.

各位,天黑才能歇脚。

What about breakfast?

那早餐怎么办呢?

You've already had it.

你们吃过了。

We've had one, yes.

才吃过一顿。

What about second breakfast?

那第二顿早餐呢?

Don't think he knows about second breakfast, Pip.

皮聘,他不知道有第二顿早餐。

What about elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper?

早午餐呢?午餐?下午茶?晚餐?宵夜?

He knows about them, doesn't he?

他应该都知道吧?

I would'n count on it.

我看不见得。

Pippin!

皮聘!

What do they eat when they can't get Hobbit?

没有哈比人,她们吃什么?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zhwjj/557147.html