《蓝精灵寻找神秘村》精讲 40(在线收听

I hate to break it to you, but those aren't trees

我不想打击你们 但这些不是树

They're waterfalls

这是瀑布

Gargamel's going the wrong way

格格巫找错方向了

And if he went there

如果他去了那儿

then that means the swamp of no return

就会走进致命沼泽

There's no way he could survive

他不可能活下来的

Aah! Help me! Help me!

啊 救命啊 救命啊

There's no way I'll survive!

我要死在这儿了

With all due respect, you don't know gargamel

我尊重你的想法 但你不知道格格巫有多厉害

Yeah, well, with no due respect, you don't know us

是么 不是我不尊重你 你不知道我们有多厉害

Trust us, he's a goner

相信我们 他死定了

Stormy, why don't you do a little recon? Check things out

蓝风暴 你为什么不去检查一下装备呢

And leave you here with these four?

留你跟他们四个在一起吗

No way. Look at that one

不可能 你看这个

Huh? He can't be normal

一看就不正常

I think we'll be just fine here

我会没事的

Spitfire!

喷火兽

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ljljj/557456.html