《美女与野兽》精讲 18(在线收听

Oh you are very strong

哦 你力气可真大

This is a great quality

这算是个优点

What are you?

你是谁?

I am Lumie!

我叫卢米亚!

And You can talk?

还有你会说话?

Of course he can talk

当然 他会说话

It's all he ever does

他就是话多

Now Lumie as the head of the household

好了 卢米亚 我以城堡总管的身份

I demand that you to put her back in her cell at once

命令你立刻把她关回去

What do you want to be for the rest of your life Cogsworth?

葛士华你想在你后半生中当什么?

A man or a mental clock?

人还是有思维的钟?

Ready miss?

准备好了小姐?

Trust me

相信我

You must forgive first impressions, I hope you are not too startled

请原谅刚才吓到你了 希望你没特别惊讶

Why would I be startled?

我为什么要惊讶?

I'm talking to a candle

不就是蜡烛会说话嘛

Candelabro please

是蜡台 拜托

You know there's a difference

你要知道是有区别的

But consider me at your service. The castle is your own now

不过我会服侍好您的 就把城堡当成自己的家吧

so feel free to go anywhere you like

所以你随时可以去 任何你喜欢的地方

Except the west wing

除了西塔楼

Uh which we do not have

嗯 我们什么都没说

Why? What's in the west wing?

为什么?西塔楼里有什么吗?

Nothing. Nothing

没什么 没什么

Storage space. Storage space

是贮藏室 是贮藏室

That's it. That's it

就是这样 就是这样

Yes, that's it!

对 就是贮藏室!

This way please. To the east wing

这边请去东塔楼

As I like to call it it's the only wing

正如我所说 这是唯一的塔楼

Watch your step, s'il vou plait!

注意脚下 您请!

Welcome to your new room!

欢迎来到你的新家!

It's modest but comortable

有些简陋 但很舒适

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnyysjj/558015.html