《美女与野兽》精讲 19(在线收听

It's beautiful

这儿很漂亮

But of course

当然了

The Master wanted you to have the finest room in the castle

主人想让你住在城堡里最好的房间

Oh, dear. We were not expecting guest

哦 亲爱的 我们都没料到还有客人来

Enchant? mademoiselle

打扰下 小姐

Don't worry

别担心

I'll have this place spotless in no time

我会随时把这个地方打扫的一尘不染

This plan of yours is dangerous

你的计划太危险了

I would've risk anything to kiss you again, Plumette

为了再次亲吻你 我甘愿冒一切风险

No, my love, I've been burnt by you before

不 亲爱的 你会把我点着的

We must be strong

我们要坚定

How can I be strong when you make me so

你的美总让我轻易动摇

Is everything here alive?

这的一切都是活的吗?

Hello. What's your name?

你好 你叫什么?

That is a hairbrush

那就是把梳子

Do not be alarmed

不必惊慌 小姐

This is just your wardrobe

那是你的衣柜

Meet Madame De Garderobe. A great singer

欢迎衣柜夫人 伟大的歌唱家

Which you can stay awake

她清醒时才是

Cogsworth! A diva needs a beauty rest

葛士华!我需要睡个美容觉

Stay with us, Madame

快醒醒 夫人

We have someone for you to dress!

这儿有位小姐需要你打扮一下

Ah finally!

啊 终于!

A woman!

来了个女人

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnyysjj/558016.html