《美女与野兽》精讲 23(在线收听

You'll join me for dinner. That's not a request

过来和我吃饭 我不是在邀请你

Gently, Master. The girl lost her father and her freedom in one day

温柔点 主人 仅仅一天的时间里她失去了父亲还失去了自由

Yes, the poor thing is probably in there scare to death. Exactly

是啊 可伶的孩子 独自一人肯定吓坏了 就是

Just a minute

稍等

You see? There she is. Now remember be gentle. Kind! Charming! Sweet!

你听? 她就在那儿记住要温柔点 友善点!迷人点! 甜蜜点!

And when she opens the door, give her a dashing smile

当她打开门 给她一个灿烂的微笑

Come, come, show me the smile

来吧 来吧 给我笑一个

Oh, my God! Oh, no

哦 上帝啊!哦 不

Will you join me for dinner?

能否与我共进晚餐?

You've taken me as your prisoner and now you want to have dinner with me? Are you insane?

你把我管在这儿 还想要我陪你共进晚餐?你想什么呢?

He's losing it. Dear

他要发火了 惨了

I told you to join me for dinner!

我叫你过来和我吃晚餐!

I told you no!

我说了 不会去的!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnyysjj/558020.html