《欢乐好声音》精讲 17(在线收听

Hey How was the big meeting?

嘿 今天你那个重要的会议怎么样

That bad really?

有那么糟吗

Well I have something really exciting to tell you

好吧 我有一个天大的好消息要告诉你

Mmm You make the best pie honey

亲爱的 你的派做的真是没的说

Listen Norman I know it's short notice

听着 诺曼 我知道这是个临时通知

but I could really use some help with the kids tomorrow

但是明天我真的急需有人帮我照看一下孩子

because well you are not gonna believe what I did today

你知道吗 今天发生的一切都是那么的难以置信

Norman are you listening to me?

诺曼你有在听么

Rehearsals begin first thing tomorrow morning

明天一大早就需要彩排

so get some sleep and dream big dreams

回去好好休息然后放飞自己梦想

Good morning everybody

孩子们早上好

Now I want you all dressed before breakfast

在早餐之前大家都要穿戴整齐

Breakfast!

吃早餐喽

Rosita have you seen my car keys?

罗西塔 看到我的车钥匙了吗

Don't forget your keys are in your coat pocket

车钥匙在你的大衣口袋里 别忘记了

Oh I found 'em

哦 找到了

Bye honey Bye Norman

拜 亲爱的拜 诺曼

Time for school

该去上学了

Bye iggy Bye Perry Bye Carla Bye Gail Bye Rory Bye Mickey Bye moe Bye Nelson Bye Hannah Bye Tess Bye Kelly Bye George Bye Andy Bye Freddy Byebye caspar

拜 伊基 拜 佩里 拜 卡拉 拜 盖尔 拜罗里 拜 莫 拜 纳尔逊 拜汉娜 拜 泰丝 拜 凯利 拜乔治拜 安迪 拜 弗雷迪 拜拜 卡斯帕

This contest is war

这次比赛就像一场战役

This stage is the battlefield

而这个舞台就是你们的战场

Your song is your weapon

你的歌声就是属于你的武器

Now you only get one shot to blow that audience away

而这是你们唯一的机会在观众眼里大放异彩

so choose carefully from the list of songs

所以要谨慎定夺你们的演绎歌曲

I've selected for each of you

我为你们量身选取了适合每一位的歌单

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hlhsyjj/558326.html