《欢乐好声音》精讲 19(在线收听

Wow! I think we'll probably have a better chance of winning if I do the singing part and leave the dancing part to you

我觉得咱们分工合作 我来唱歌部分 你来舞蹈部分会比较有胜算

Bah! Are you joking me?

别开玩笑了

You are just in need of like a super cool warmup

你只是需要一个酷炫的暖场舞

Come on let's take off these clothes

来 让我们甩掉这些外套

That that is not necessary

这就不必了吧

That is a lot of skin

这衣服还挺露肉的

Ah don't you look so worried face

别摆出这副样子

I've got one for you too

我也为你准备了一件

Hey porky! Keep it down will you? Sorry

嘿 猪头 安静点 行吗 抱歉

Hey moon you gave me the wrong list

嘿 月伯乐 你给错我单子了

Cheesy pop's not exactly my style

俗气的流行乐不是我的风格

Style I'm glad you brought that up

你的风格 很高兴你提醒了我

Now let's see

我瞧瞧

There

就这件了

Isn't this a great color for you?

你觉得这颜色搭吗

I can't tell It's melting my eyes

说不准 有点辣眼

You got anything in black? Black?

有黑色演出服吗黑色的吗

What you want everyone to think you're going to a funeral?

你是想让大家觉得你是去参加哀悼会吗

You think you're some kind of artsyfartsy type?

你是那种附庸风雅的风格吗

No no no no no

不 不是这样的

Bingo! Pop star Princess!

对头 流行乐小天后

Is this part of the competition?

这也属于比赛的一部分吗

Okay everybody don't panic

伙计们 不要惊慌

Don't panicWhat's going on?

别害怕到底怎么了

Talk to me crawly

凯莉 告诉我

When did we last pay the power company Mr Moon?

月老板 你还记得咱们什么时候交的电费吗

Oh for Pete's sake

我的天

Okay don't worry everybody

好了 大家伙别担心

I will take care of this

这个我会处理

In the meantime you will continue to rehearse in the dark

你们继续摸黑排练

What? But I can't see anything

什么我伸手不见五指

Don't you worry Rosita

别担心 罗西塔

I have glow sticks

我有荧光棒

Great Use this time to shake off those firstday inhibitions and I'll be right back

太棒了 你们现在可以释放自己了 我去去就来

You gotta be kidding me Okay you heard him

别逗了你都听到了吧

Back to work now

回去排练

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hlhsyjj/558328.html