《欢乐好声音》精讲 28(在线收听

I am not singing this

我才不会去唱这个呢

What's not to like?

为啥不喜欢呢

You're a female and you're a teenager

你是个年轻的女孩

This song was made for you

这首歌就是为你量身打造的呀

Wow It's like you can see inside my tiny teenage mind

哇 你对小女孩的心思挺了解啊

I know, right? You just gotta add some moves and a little bit of

我知道 好吗 你只需要加上一些动作和一点点的

Go for it!

继续

Oh you mean like this?

你是说这样吗

There you go. You're a natural

这不就成了 你很有天赋

Yes, that was very bad

对 但这也很糟糕

Johnny

强尼

Come in. Over

过来

Oh Johnny, your jacket's talking

噢 强尼 你的夹克衫在说话

Johnny, where are you?

强尼 你在哪儿

Dad what's going on? Over

爹地 发生什么了 完毕

What do you mean, you gotta leave now?

你是什么意思 你现在要走吗

I know, I'm so sorry

我明白 我 我很抱歉

It's just I've got this family business thing

只是 我要回去打理家里事情

Do I need to start worrying about your commitment here, Johnny?

你能确保成功出演吗 强尼

Tell me no. No. Absolutely not

告诉我不用担心 不用

I promise it won't happen again

我保证这样的事不会再发生了

It better not. Thank you, Mr Mo

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hlhsyjj/558337.html