《欢乐好声音》精讲 48(在线收听

Sorry

抱歉

Just jumped the cue there. Don't worry

别在意这些细节 不用担心

I'm gonna get the hang of this

我 这东西我用得很熟练

Here we go

走着

All creatures great and small, welcome to

大大小小的动物们 欢迎来到

Oh, hello there

噢 你们好啊

Great

好了

Welcome to our newly refurnished openair theater

欢迎来到我们刚翻新的露天剧场

You ready big guy? Ja!

准备好了吗 大家伙嗯

I'm like totally ready

我已经准备好火力全开了

All right

好嘞

Let's do this

我们上吧

Gunter and Rosita!

欢迎甘特和罗西塔

Are you getting this?

这一幕你拍到了吗

Aren't they great?

他们很棒对不对

What are you kidding me?

什么 你是在逗我吗

It's like watching jello dancing around

这跟看果冻跳舞一样好吗

Like you could do any better, pipsqueak

说得跟你能跳多好一样 小老鼠

All right, all right, all right

行了 行了

Hey! You want to see something great?

你想看好东西吗

I'll show you great

我就让你们开开眼

Yeah, mommy! Gunter and Rosita!

真棒 妈咪 甘特和罗西塔

Kids, no. Back to your seats

孩子们 别 回你们的位置去

The show's still. Okay, okay, Aah!

表演还要好吧 好了 啊

Norman!

诺曼

All right! Piggy power!

真好 小猪猪的爱情力量

That was great!

真是太棒了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hlhsyjj/558357.html