Scene 196 讨论饭菜(在线收听

Scene 196 讨论饭菜

❶ 这鱼不新鲜。This fish isn't fresh.

对话 A: This fish isn't fresh. 这鱼不新鲜。

B: Oh! Sorry to hear that! I will change it for you. 哦,很抱歉听到这个!我给你换一份。

❷ 这肉太肥了。This meat is too fatty.

同类表达 The meat is overcooked. 肉做老了。

The soup is too salty for me. 这汤对我来说太咸了。

❸ 这让我反胃。It turns my stomach.

同类表达 I have an upset stomach.

I'm sick to my stomach.

对话 A: It turns my stomach. 这让我反胃。

B: Too oily. 太油了。

❹ 味道很怪。This tastes strange.

对话 A: This tastes strange. What is it? 这味道很怪,是什么?

B: This is our new specialty. Don't you like it? 这是我们新推出的招牌菜。你不喜欢吗?

A: I'm not for it. 我不喜欢。

❺ 要是放点儿盐就更好吃了。It would be more delicious if you put some salt in it.

❻ 这种食物太难消化了。This food is too heavy on my stomach.

同类表达 Greasy food is bad for my digestion. 我吃油腻的食物不好消化。

对话 A: This food is too heavy on my stomach. 这种食物太难消化了。

B: Yeah, don't eat it. 是啊,别吃了。

❼ 这些蔬菜跟没煮过似的。These vegetables are hardly cooked at all.

对话 A: These vegetables are hardly cooked at all. 这些蔬菜跟没煮过似的。

B: A little light for us indeed. 对我们来说确实有点清淡了。

❽ 配菜的量很足。Servings of the side dishes are large.

对话 A: What do you think of this restaurant? 你觉得这家餐厅怎么样?

B: Servings of the side dishes are large. 配菜的量很足。

❾ 很酥脆。It's so crisp.

对话 A: I've never tasted anything as delicious as this. How about you? 我从未吃过这么美味的东西。你呢?

B: It's so crisp. 很酥脆。

❿ 汤很美味。The soup is delicious.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yycjkydq/566898.html