Scene 208 闲逛(在线收听

Scene 208 闲逛

❶ 我自己看看。I look around by myself.

对话 A: Can I help you? 我可以帮忙吗?

B: I look around by myself. 我自己看看。

❷ 我想再转转看。I want to look around some more.

对话 A: I want to look around some more. 我想再转转看。

B: OK, if you need help, please call me. 好的,如果你需要帮忙,请叫我。

❸ 这不完全是我要的。It is not exactly what I was looking for.

对话 A: Do you have an alteration service? 你们有修改服务吗?

B: Sorry, we don't. 抱歉,我们没有。

A: It is not exactly what I was looking for. 这不完全是我要的。

❹ 这里的东西我都不喜欢。Nothing here really appeals to me.

同类表达 I don't want either of them. 我两个都不喜欢。

I want them both. 我两个都喜欢。

对话 A: Which one do you like better? 你更喜欢哪个?

B: Nothing here really appeals to me. 这里的东西我都不喜欢。

❺ 我想今天就算了吧。I think I'll pass for today.

对话 A: I think I'll pass for today. 我想今天就算了吧。

B: Welcome to our shop next time. 欢迎下次光临。

❻ 我想再比较一下。I want to do some more comparison-shopping first.

同类表达 If you have an idea of what you're going to buy, comparison shop online first. 如果你想到要买什么,先在网店比较一下。

❼ 我想我还是不买了。I think I'll probably leave it.

❽ 我如果找不到其他的,就再回来。If I can't find anything else, I'll come back for it.

❾ 您随便挑。Take your pick.

对话 A: Look at the rack to the right. 您可以看看右边货架上的。

B: OK. 好的。

A: Take your pick. 随便挑。

❿ 你什么时候开始逛批发市场了?When do you come to wholesale market?

对话 A: When do you come to wholesale market? 你什么时候开始逛批发市场了?

B: I'm broke now. Remember? 我现在破产了。你记得吗?

A: I see. 我知道了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yycjkydq/566910.html