Scene 267 出租车(在线收听

Scene 267 出租车

❶ 能送我去机场吗?Can you take me to the airport?

对话 A: Can you take me to the airport? 能送我去机场吗?

B: Sure. Please fasten your seat belt. 可以。请系好安全带。

❷ 我在哪儿可以打到车?Where can I get a taxi?

对话 A: Where can I get a taxi? 我在哪儿可以打到车?

B: There is a taxi stand up ahead. You can get one there. 前面就有一个出租车站。你可以在那儿打到车。

❸ 最近的出租车站在哪里?Where is the nearest taxi stand?

对话 A: Where is the nearest taxi stand? 最近的出租车站在哪里?

B: Sorry, I'm new here. 抱歉,我对这里不熟悉。

❹ 您能载我到这个地方吗?Could you please drive me to this place?

对话 A: Could you please drive me to this place? 您能载我到这个地方吗?

B: Let me see. Well, it takes about half an hour. 我看看。嗯,大概半个小时能到。

❺ 您能等我一下吗?Could you wait for me, please?

同类表达 Would you please stop by here? 您能在这里停吗?

对话 A: Could you wait for me, please? 您能等我一下吗?

B: OK. But please hurry up. 好的,但是请快一点。

❻ 麻烦打开后备厢好吗?Could you please open the trunk?

对话 A: Could you please open the trunk? I have a huge baggage to carry on. 麻烦打开后备厢好吗?我还有一个大行李箱。

B: Let me help you with the baggage. 我帮你放进去吧。

❼ 车程大概多久?How long does it take to get there?

同类表达 How long can we arrive there? 我们到达那里要多久?

对话 A: How long does it take to get there? 车程大概多久?

B: It's rush hour now. It should be at least one hour. 现在是高峰时间,至少要一个小时。

❽ 车费多少钱?How much is the fare?

同类表达 How much will it cost?

❾ 我赶时间,请抄近路走。I'm in a hurry. Please take a shortcut.

同类表达 Take the shortest way, please. 请走最近的路。

对话 A: I'm in a hurry. Please take a shortcut. 我赶时间,请抄近路。

B: I see. Here we go! 好的,这就出发!

❿ 让我在这儿下车。Let me get off here.

对话 A: Let me get off here. 让我在这儿下车。

B: No problem. 42 yuan , please. 没问题。一共是42元。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yycjkydq/566969.html