Scene 270 火车(在线收听

Scene 270 火车

❶ 请问售票处在哪里?Where is the ticket office?

同类表达 Where can I buy a ticket?

Where is the booking office?

❷ 车票多少钱?How much is the fare?

对话 A: How much is the fare? 车票多少钱?

B: First class is 400 yuan and second class is 220 yuan . 一等座400元,二等座220元。

❸ 这班是快车吗?Is it an express train?

这样回答 Sorry, I don't know. You can ask the conductor. 抱歉,我不知道。你可以去问问乘务员。

❹ 我要赶晚上八点的火车。I want to catch an 8 p.m. train.

对话 A: Can you drive faster? I want to catch an 8 p.m. train. 你能开快点吗?我要赶晚上八点的火车。

B: Don't worry. You won't miss it. 放心吧,赶得上。

❺ 下一班到深圳的列车几点开?When is the next train to Shenzhen?

这样回答 The next way train will leave at 9 o'clock, but the next direct train will leave at 9:30. 下一趟慢车将在九点发车,但下一趟直达列车将在九点半发车。

❻ 我们停站一分钟。We'll be at the station for a minute.

对话 A: How long does this train stay at the station? 这趟火车在这站停留多久?

B: We'll be at the station for a minute. 我们停站一分钟。

❼ 我想是晕车了。I think it's motion sickness.

对话 A: You look pale. 你看起来脸色苍白。

B: I think it's motion sickness. 我想是晕车了。

❽ 火车什么时候进站?When does the train get in?

这样回答 Let's go to the information desk. 咱们去咨询台问一下吧。

I don't know, either. 我也不知道。

❾ 这趟列车预计什么时候到站?When is the train due to arrive?

对话 A: When is the train due to arrive? 这趟列车预计什么时候到站?

B: It's due at 5 p.m., but it's already ten minutes behind schedule. 原定五点到站,但已经晚点十分钟了。

❿ 我们走到走廊那边吧。Let's walk down the corridor.

对话 A: The train is slowing down. So let's walk down the corridor. 火车减速了,我们走到走廊那边吧。

B: OK, Let's go. 好的,我们走吧。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yycjkydq/566972.html