精选流行口语及惯用语句拾零(在线收听

1.李明是个败家子。
  Li ming is the black sheep of his family.

  2.她是个天生爱哭的人。
  She‘s a natural crier.

  3.他真是个不知羞耻的家伙。
  He‘s really a law-down dirty shame.

  4.他可是个乐天派,整天无忧无虑的。
  He‘s good-time Charlie, feeling no worries and anxieties.

  5.论开车技术,不李和小王那真是不分上下。
  In the skills of driving, Xiao Li and Xiao Wang are neck and neck.

  6.他已绞尽了脑汁。
  He had racked his brain.

  7.他可是个有头脑的人。
  He‘s a brain.

  8.李明很能干。
  Li ming has a lot on the ball.

  9.你刚才提到的那个作家只不过是个有名无实的人。
  The man you‘ve just mentioned is but a poor apology for a writer.

  10.他真的太没骨气了。
  He really has no guts.

  11.昙花一现
  A flash in the pan

  12.他对保险业务一窍不通。
  He doesn‘t know beans about insurance business at all.

  13.她很勇敢,但终因寡不敌众,被那帮人打晕过去。
  The girl was brave enough, but as being outnumbered,she was finally knocked into the middle of next week by the gang.

  14.他喜欢单枪匹马地去干。
  He always likes to play a lone hand.

  15.他一开始就出师不利。
  He got off on the wrong foot when he started doing it.

  16.你还嫩点儿。
  You‘re still wet behind the ears.

  17.她的饭量特别小。
  She eats like a bird.

  18.那个孩子的嘴特别硬。
  That boy never says uncle.

  19.我们队占上风。
  Our team gained the upper hand.

  20.你中圈套了。
  You rose to the bait.

  21.你骗不了我。
  I‘m from Missouri.

  22.见机行事
  Play to the score.

  23.肯定有人唆使他去干那件事。
  There must be someone who had put him up to that.(正式:唆使=instigate)


  24.他不是不愿意帮助你,而是他心有余而力不足。
  It‘s not that he doesn‘t like to help, but that the spirit is willing,
  but the flesh is week.

  25.事到如今,我们也只好听其自然了。
  With things as such, we‘ll have to let things slide.

  26.这几天不知是什么事把我搞得心烦意乱的。
  I don‘t know what has set my nerves on edge these days.

  27.让过去的事过去吧,我们还是好朋友。
  Lit bygones be bygones. We are still friends.

  28.昨天晚上好险哪。 老板同一个女职员在办公室动手动脚的,差一点儿让他的妻子
   给撞上。
  The boss hasd narrow squeak last night in his office,his spooning with
  a girl clerk was almost found out by his wife.

  29.这场旱灾是百年不遇的。
  This draught occurs once in a blue moon.

  30.算了吧。
  I‘s call it quits.

  31.她的嘴很紧。
  She‘s tight-mouthed.

  32.别跟我瞎吹了,我又不是不了解你底细。
  No big talk with me. I have your number.

  33.玲玲是她爷爷的掌上明珠。
  LIng Ling is the apple of her grandpa‘s eye.

  34.杰克体形匀称,个头儿适中,一双大眼睛炯炯有神 ,成了许多女孩子追
   求的目标。
  Jack, with a body well-proportioned, about the middling, a pair of
  intense big eyes, has become the traget of many pretty girls.

  35.从人口数量方面讲,印度仅次于中国。
  Talking about the size of population, India is next only to China.

  36.我可不愿意白吃白喝别人。
  I wouldn‘t freeload.

  37.对牛弹琴
  casting pearls before swine.

  38.我不知道。那只是我瞎猜的。
  I didn‘t know. I was only a shot in the dark.

  39.他们开车到外面兜风去了。
  They drove the car and went out for a spin.

  40.你为什么总拿别人开心?
  Why should you always like to rib others?  



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are a dreamboat. 你是位(异性所追求的)理想人选

You are such a dish. 你是个绝色美人

I've been dying to meet you. 我非常非常想见到你

Every time I see you, you leave me out in the cold. 每次我见到你,你都不睬我

I only have eyes for you . 我只在意你

I'd do anything to see you crack a smile. 为了博得你的一笑,我情愿做任何事

You swept me off my feet. 你使我神魂颠倒

You don't have a care in the world. 你不知人间烦恼为何物

I'm still trying to get to second base with you. 我仍旧试着想和你发展到‘第二阶段’(在美国,first base 指拉手,接吻,second base 指抚摩等,third base 指做爱)

If you don't want to lose me, you'd better lay it on the line. 如果你不想失去我,就最好一五一十地告诉我吧

Tell me your story, I'm all ears. 告诉我你的故事,我洗耳恭听

Someday, when your ship come in, you'll build your dream house. 总有一天,当你有钱时,你会建造你梦想的家

I hope your idea takes wing. 我希望你的想法成真

I wish that you would put your cards on the table. 我希望你干脆把话挑明

Have you ever seen your old flame? 你还见过你的旧情人吗

If the shoe fits, wear it. 如果是真的就承认吧

This experience will make me show my true color. 这种经历将使我暴露我的本性

I have a bottomed-down mind. 我是个没有什么独到见解的人

I have no direction, I just get wherever the wind blows. 我没有方向,只是随风到处飘

I can't burn the candle at both ends forever. 我不能永远这么过分地消耗精力

We could make beautiful music together. 我们也许会是和谐幸福的一对儿

You are always trying to get my goat. 你总是想惹我发火

I'm a man of my word. 我是个讲信用的人

Someday you're going to have to face the music for your actions. 总有一天,你将不得不承担自己的行为所带来的后果

Just cool your heels! 好了,安静会儿吧

Save your breath! I don't want to hear it. 不要说了,我不想听

Really?? You are so bad! 真的吗?你真棒!!!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/vocabulary/81693.html